- Business News : Collapse of PNG deep-sea mining venture sparks calls for moratorium [15/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Fiji PM in Canberra for talks with Morrison [15/09/2019 - Australia]
- News : Solomon Islands urged to sever Taiwan ties in favour of China [15/09/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Lies in Solomon Islands report: MOFA [15/09/2019 - Taiwan]
- News : Tonga declares public holiday for PM Pohiva's state funeral [15/09/2019 - Tonga]
- News : Norfolk adminstrator dismisses economic hardship claims [15/09/2019 - Norfolk Island]
- News : Victory [13/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Villages torched, Villagers Tortured: Extreme human rights violations in West Papua [12/09/2019 - Indonesia]
- Business News : Licensed Tuna vessels blamed for exploitation: FFA [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PM Marape confident Bougainville ready for 23 November referendum, wants reconcilliation [12/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : South Pacific bearing brunt of pollution from the north, Economist says [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : €40 Million Fish4ACP Fisheries Programme to be launched at 6th Meeting of ACP Ministers of Fisheries and Aquaculture [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Nadroga backrower Eremasi Radrodro will captain the Fiji Drua side for this year’s Australia’s National Rugby Championship.
Radrodro says with the side already in camp for the past two weeks, the players have also been gelling in well ahead of their first match in Brisbane.
He says the team is made up of young and experienced players which is a good balance for them.
‘It’s my second year and it’s a privilege to be the captain this season and it will also be hard as we are the defending champions but we will need to step up’.
He also says that defending the NRC title will also be tough however they have what it takes to do so.
SOURCE: FBC SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media