- News : Victory [18/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Game cancellation for Australia vs Tonga for round one of women's championships following suspected measles case [17/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fiji thwart BaaBaas fightback to win Twickenham thriller [17/11/2019 - United Kingdom]
- News : Tonga PM Tu‘i‘onetoa ‘recommends’ three TBC journalists be suspended pending investigation [17/11/2019 - Tonga]
- News : Hopes pinned on Constitution to sway Cook Islands Parliamentary select committee decision on same sex ban [17/11/2019 - Cook Islands]
- News : Fiji PM tells Opposition to move on from the past, Opposition leader called on PM to resign [17/11/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Marshall Islands election may be focus for U.S-China competition [17/11/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : Agreement will see postal voting returned after Monday’s election in Marshall Islands [17/11/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : Fiji PM urges families to get their children vaccinated [17/11/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : This derelict mine caused a bloody war. Now Aussie companies are fighting over it again [17/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : New A350 Airbus will create opportunities for Fijians says AG [17/11/2019 - France]
- Business News : US$100m demand for gas project [17/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Pacific Games Office is proud to announce the draw and schedule for the seven (7) teams that will be competing for the Mixed Team Badminton event at the Samoa 2019 XVI Pacific Games.
The teams have been allocated a seeded position based on the Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings.
The Mixed Team event will be played in a round robin format. Each tie includes five (5) matches which includes one of each discipline: men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles.
Badminton is scheduled in the first week of the Games, and will be the first event held in the newly constructed Multi-sport Complex funded by the Government of the People’s Republic of China.
The Pacific Games is a multi-sport event held every four years since 1963, and is contested between the Pacific Island nations associated with the Pacific Games Council.
The XVI Pacific Games will be held from 7-20 July 2019 in Samoa. It is set to attract more than 4,000 participants from 24 Pacific Island Countries including New Zealand and Australia.
SOURCE: PACIFIC GAMES OFFICE/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media