- Sports News : Victory [19/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Flying Fijians coach McKee names squad for final test against Maori All Blacks [18/07/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Kable shoots another Gold for Team Fiji [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Samoa PM calls on Pacific Games Council to address transgender concerns [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Pacific Mini Games to feature six sports in scaled down format in Northern Mariana Islands [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Pacific Games Council hoping for amicable conclusion to dispute with Tongan Government [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Pacific's fastest man reigns in thrilling 200m final [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Wisil completes historic Pacific Games sprint triple-triple with 200m gold [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Mobilising Urgent Action and Political Will For Ocean and Climate Change [18/07/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Vanuatu: First country in the Pacific to develop its Multi hazard National Contingency Plan [18/07/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Climate change main priority says new EU Ambassador to Pacific [18/07/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Climate crisis not science debate anymore: Kiribati civil servant [18/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Pacific Games Office is proud to announce the draw and schedule for the seven (7) teams that will be competing for the Mixed Team Badminton event at the Samoa 2019 XVI Pacific Games.
The teams have been allocated a seeded position based on the Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings.
The Mixed Team event will be played in a round robin format. Each tie includes five (5) matches which includes one of each discipline: men’s singles, women’s singles, men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles.
Badminton is scheduled in the first week of the Games, and will be the first event held in the newly constructed Multi-sport Complex funded by the Government of the People’s Republic of China.
The Pacific Games is a multi-sport event held every four years since 1963, and is contested between the Pacific Island nations associated with the Pacific Games Council.
The XVI Pacific Games will be held from 7-20 July 2019 in Samoa. It is set to attract more than 4,000 participants from 24 Pacific Island Countries including New Zealand and Australia.
SOURCE: PACIFIC GAMES OFFICE/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media