- News Feature : Women in Climate Change shifting the power [28/10/2020 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Pacific Island Environmental Network champions new technology for conservation and sustainable development [28/10/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Enhancing Solomon Islands’ Protected Areas through Access to Information Resources and GIS [28/10/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Now available: Training Manual for Pacific Guidelines for Healthy Living [28/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Japan, U.S and Australia to finance undersea cable for Palau [28/10/2020 - Palau]
- News : First virtual Pacific climate change conference commences [28/10/2020 - Samoa]
- News : 56 illegal firearms surrendered in Samoa [28/10/2020 - Samoa]
- News : Fiji to roll out national scabies programme [28/10/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Repatriation flights stopped: PNG Foreign Affairs [28/10/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Strict guidelines for Flying Fijians [28/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Reatau Rau resigns as PNGRFL CEO [28/10/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Fiji, India share deep and enduring ties: Fijian envoy [28/10/2020 - India]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
South Bougainville has voted in a mother and son duo to represent them in the 4th House of the Autonomous Bougainville Government.
Theresa Naru Kaetavara and her son Emmanuel Carlos Kaetavara are both newcomers claiming the South Bougainville Women seat and Baba Constituency seat respectively.
Out of a total 13 seats for South Bougainville Region, eight (8) newcomers were elected whilst five members were retained, three of them ministers in the last government. Below is the declared seats for South Bougainville;
1.Torokina Constituency, Torokina District, South Bougainville
Fabian Saleuepota (new)
2.Bolave Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Dennis Lokonai (return)
3.Lato Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Melvin Wilolopa (new)
4.Baba Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Carlos Kaetavara (new)
5.Motuna HuyonoTokunotui, Siwai District, South Bougainville.
Zacharias Nungnung (new)
6.Kopii Constituency, Siwai District, South Bougainville.
Joseph Kim Suwamaru (new)
7.Ramu Constituency, Siwai district, South Bougainville.
Thomas Pa’ataku (return)
8.Makis Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Junior Tumare (new)
9.Baubake Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Jacob Toke (return)
10.Lule Constituency, Buin District, South Bougainville.
Joseph Mona (new)
11.Konnou Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Willie Masiu (return)
12.South Bougainville Women’s. Therese Naru Kaetavara (new)
13.South Bougainville Ex-Combatants.Thomas Tari (return).
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media