- Sports News : Great Britain set to face Tonga in New Zealand in first Test for 12 years [12/11/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Pasifika families and businesses are big contributors to NZ economy: Finance Minister [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : O’Neill: We must stand for Pacific [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Trade, security on Ardern's agenda at APEC summit [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Parliament gets makeover for Xi meeting [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : New Zealand announces Pacific enabling fund [12/11/2018 - Niue]
- Sports News : Kiwis, Mate Ma'a Tonga and Kangaroos to compete in top division of newly-unveiled Oceanic Cup next year [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Australia and Fiji triumph at Oceania Rugby Sevens [11/11/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Tonga beats French Barbarians 49-38 in 13-try thriller [11/11/2018 - Tonga]
- News : 10 Solomon Islands MPs investigated for corruption [11/11/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Australian PM and Defence ministers outline new Pacific engagement plan [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- News : Marshalls’ President Heine calls no confidence vote reasons ‘a smokescreen’ [11/11/2018 - Marshall Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Kiribati President Taneti Maamau has officially appointed Tessie Eria Lambourne as the new Secretary to Cabinet after consultations with the Public Service Commission (PSC).
The swearing in ceremony for the new Secretary to Cabinet is scheduled for Monday 29th August 2016 at the State Mwaneaba, soon after her return from her overseas official duty travel.
Tessie Eria Lambourne will be the fourth female Secretary to hold the top public service position of Secretary to the Cabinet and has held Secretary Positions at different Government Ministries.
Lambourne is currently Secretary for the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She will officially take her new position on Monday next week after taking her oath.
SOURCE: KIRIBATI GOVT/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media