- Technology : Up to 3,000 Students to Benefit from Digital Connectivity Project [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Lifestyle : Samoan shares spotlight with Greta Thunberg as leading global climate activists [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- Voices : PMN appoints Sela Aloa as new GM of Content [23/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NRL reveals 12 nations in nines tournament [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Local media ignored as Pacific Games awards broadcasting rights to Melanesia Media Group [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PNG Government intact, says PM O'Neill [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : The Belt and Road Initiative Brings New Opportunities for China-Vanuatu Cooperation [23/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Enforce death penalty: Steven [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : We need to redirect now before itís too late, says Solomon Islands PM candidate [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : UNESCO bid for Polynesia tattooing decried [23/04/2019 - French Polynesia]
- Business News : Undersea cable project set to commence [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Pacific climate migration a political tug of war [23/04/2019 - Kiribati]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Kiribati President Taneti Maamau has officially appointed Tessie Eria Lambourne as the new Secretary to Cabinet after consultations with the Public Service Commission (PSC).
The swearing in ceremony for the new Secretary to Cabinet is scheduled for Monday 29th August 2016 at the State Mwaneaba, soon after her return from her overseas official duty travel.
Tessie Eria Lambourne will be the fourth female Secretary to hold the top public service position of Secretary to the Cabinet and has held Secretary Positions at different Government Ministries.
Lambourne is currently Secretary for the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She will officially take her new position on Monday next week after taking her oath.
SOURCE: KIRIBATI GOVT/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media