- News : Vote of No Confidence queried [22/01/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Polling date in Solomon Islands to be announced next month [22/01/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : PM Scott Morrison's Pacific 'step up' hailed a success [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News : Palau drops Kosovo recognition in favour of Serbia [22/01/2019 - Palau]
- Business News : Fiji to receive health boost thanks to Canberra Company [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Tongan fibre-optic cable outage relieved by satellite [22/01/2019 - Tonga]
- News Feature : Competing Pacific narratives [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : US-China battle for dominance extends across Pacific, above and below the sea [22/01/2019 - Hong Kong]
- Voices : Pacific Media Network reaches milestone [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Tabakaucoro qualifies for Pacific Games in Samoa [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : 'Everything crashed' - Fekitoa opens up about decision to leave both Tonga and New Zealand [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Chinese flags angers Samoan MP [21/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Kiribati President Taneti Maamau has officially appointed Tessie Eria Lambourne as the new Secretary to Cabinet after consultations with the Public Service Commission (PSC).
The swearing in ceremony for the new Secretary to Cabinet is scheduled for Monday 29th August 2016 at the State Mwaneaba, soon after her return from her overseas official duty travel.
Tessie Eria Lambourne will be the fourth female Secretary to hold the top public service position of Secretary to the Cabinet and has held Secretary Positions at different Government Ministries.
Lambourne is currently Secretary for the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She will officially take her new position on Monday next week after taking her oath.
SOURCE: KIRIBATI GOVT/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media