- News : Fii ready to facilitate commercial imports of PNG Ox & Palm corned beef [24/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Preparations for next Pacific Literacy and Numeracy Assessment underway [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : IUCN launches 2017 Energy Small Grants Programme [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Tongan Government needs to find real solutions to the country's economic problems [23/03/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : Fiji Airways, Tourism Fiji Enhance Partnership [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Melanesian nations question global responses to climate change [23/03/2017 - Australia]
- News : PNG Electoral Commissioner warns intending candidates to follow poll regulation [23/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Commonwealth calls for urgent agreement on harmful fishing subsidies [23/03/2017 - Switzerland]
- News Feature : OP-ED: The Role of Regionalism in Financing Development in the Pacific [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Not a pretty picture: the climate-change threat faced by a small island nation [23/03/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Tax change for foreign firms in Fiji [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Sugarcane farmers' petition in Fiji disallowed [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Vodafone Fiji 7s team continues to make headlines worldwide for its Olympic Gold Medal win in Brazil last year.
Fiji Rugby Union has been nominated for the Team of the Year category in the Laureus World Sports Award.
Along with Fiji 7s team, English Premier League champions Leicester City and European Championship quarter finalists Iceland Football have also been shortlisted.
Fiji will also have a chance to rub shoulders with sports personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Usain Bolt, LeBron James, Andy Murray and Mo Farah who are nominated for the Sportsman of the Year award.
The Laureus World Sports Award function will be held on the 14 February in Monaco.
SOURCE; FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media