- Sports News : Pacific Games Council welcomes CNMI U-turn [24/05/2019 - Northern Mariana Islands]
- Sports News : PNG Rugby League naming rights sponsor terminated [24/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Hooked on tuna [24/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Samoa to host signing ceremony for post-2020 ACP-EU Treaty [24/05/2019 - Samoa]
- Business News : SINPF buys 15% shares in PNG-based Loloata Island Resort [24/05/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Papua New Guinea PM denies Australian citizenship claims [24/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : FSM President hold high level meetings in Washington to discuss Compact provisions [24/05/2019 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- News : Wamytan elected as New Caledonia Congress president [24/05/2019 - New Caledonia]
- Sports News : Fiji and Samoa join World Rugby Council meeting in Dublin [23/05/2019 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Athletics PNG names Samoa Pacific Games Squad [23/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : U.S assures FSM, Marshall Islands and Palau it will defend them against outside threats [23/05/2019 - United States]
- News : Work on Niue’s new parliament stalled over land lease issues and court injunction by Opposition MP [23/05/2019 - Niue]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Network, which operates PMN NIU, PMN 531, PMN News and our nine Pacific language programmes, has appointed Sela Alo as PMN’s General Manager of Content.
Sela has a long history with PMN, coming in as the first drive host for the newly created Pacific Radio network, Niu FM that was launched in 2002.
The veteran broadcaster says he feels blessed and very grateful to be given the opportunity to come home.
“It is a blessing to come back and be in this position and to carry a very senior role.”
“My main focus is to be here to help you do your best so that you can do much greater things for us as a team and for PMN as our home, so let the fun begin,” adds Sela.
CEO Patrick Lino says, the recruitment process was independent and very robust and we are confident Sela will bring with him the experience and passion to help us take the network to the next level.
“PMN has recently redefined our strategic direction and Sela will play a very import role in helping us achieve our vision of ‘100% Pacific’.
Sela begins his role this week.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media