- Sports News : Wallabies World cup squad named [22/08/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : ONOC praise Tokyo 2020 as Chef de Mission Seminar concludes [22/08/2019 - Japan]
- Sports News : Heat mitigation top of the agenda at Tokyo 2020 seminar [22/08/2019 - Japan]
- Business News : Additional $3 million in funding to flow from the Nauru Phosphate Royalties Trust [22/08/2019 - Nauru]
- Business News : Fiji National Provident Fund buys 20 percent EFL shares worth $220m [22/08/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : China Pacific Tourism Year Initiative gains momentum [22/08/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Pacific Forum chief 'positive' on Tuvalu summit outcome [22/08/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Pacific countries push for their rights as stewards of the ocean to reflected in new global BBNJ treaty [22/08/2019 - United States]
- News : FSM calls for respect for sovereignty in BBNJ treaty [22/08/2019 - United States]
- News : Women must come to the fore of peace and security: Samoa PM [22/08/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : We need to challenge climate change doubters before itís too late [22/08/2019 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Fiji Airways defends its Tuvalu fares [22/08/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Network, which operates PMN NIU, PMN 531, PMN News and our nine Pacific language programmes, has appointed Sela Alo as PMN’s General Manager of Content.
Sela has a long history with PMN, coming in as the first drive host for the newly created Pacific Radio network, Niu FM that was launched in 2002.
The veteran broadcaster says he feels blessed and very grateful to be given the opportunity to come home.
“It is a blessing to come back and be in this position and to carry a very senior role.”
“My main focus is to be here to help you do your best so that you can do much greater things for us as a team and for PMN as our home, so let the fun begin,” adds Sela.
CEO Patrick Lino says, the recruitment process was independent and very robust and we are confident Sela will bring with him the experience and passion to help us take the network to the next level.
“PMN has recently redefined our strategic direction and Sela will play a very import role in helping us achieve our vision of ‘100% Pacific’.
Sela begins his role this week.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media