- News : Victory [18/06/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Marape’s dream [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : PNG Fisheries minister keen on generating revenue [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Review of existing trade deal necessary, says PNG foreign secretary Age [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Seasonal workers programme huge employment opportunity: Prof [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Solomon Islands MP Ete questions vision and identity of the nation [17/06/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Bougainville Referendum will be credible: Minister [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Arms Amendment Bill for Pacific Games, Samoa Parliament assured [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Samoa Methodist Church hands over keys to Athletes Village [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Tonga trim squad to face Kiwis at Mt Smart Stadium, Michael Jennings out [17/06/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : How Pacific nations are preparing players for State of Origin [17/06/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : Papua New Guinea vows to get rich in a decade [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Ministry of Information, Communications, Transport and Tourism Development (MICTTD) has established a new state-owned enterprise known as the Tourism Authority of Kiribati (TAK).
Director of Tourism in the country Reeti Onorio told Radio Kiribati News TAK was established to develop and boost tourism in Kiribati’s Gilbert Group, Phoenix Islands Protected Area (PIPA) and the Line Group.
Onorio said TAK will be working closely with both government and private organisations that support and promote tourism in the country.
The TAK divisions include the Marketing and Promotion, Education and Training and the Planning and Development.
Its new CEO, Fijian Petero Manufolau, commences his three-year contract today.
The TAK Office is located in Takoronga, Betio.
SOURCE: RADIO KIRIBATI/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media