- News : Pacific to host 84th Extraordinary Outreach Session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child [26/01/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Six Chinese nationals quarantined in Nadi [26/01/2020 - Fiji]
- News : PNG, a haven for human trafficking syndicates: Report [26/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Lolo: Our peopleís lack of faith in govít will stall any attempt to amend political status [26/01/2020 - American Samoa]
- Business News : Official: Solwara 1 failed [26/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Pacific Islanders under RSE scheme now eligible for MMR vaccine [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : It is time to change the definition of refugee [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NZ Sevens will move away from Hamilton next year but Fiji won't be hosts until 2023 [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : New Zealand wins menís and womenís sevens series title in Hamilton [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Brexit providing huge challenges for European rugby [26/01/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash [26/01/2020 - United States]
- Sports News : Twenty-eight captains primed for an historic HSBC New Zealand Sevens in Hamilton [25/01/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media