- Sports News : Fiji Rugby Union sets date for local rugby competition to kick-start [25/05/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : UNDP hands over equipment for Tropical Cyclone Harold recovery in Fiji [25/05/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Bank South Pacific reports K271million profit [25/05/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Fiji Airways announces 758 staff included 79 expatriate pilots laid off due to COVID-19 crisis [25/05/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Kiribati presidential elections to be held on 22 June – MOJ [25/05/2020 - Kiribati]
- News : BKM party confirms 22 members [25/05/2020 - Kiribati]
- News Feature : Pandemic in Paradise: The Challenges and Future Prospects of the Tourism Industry [25/05/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Cook Islands government pushing forward with deep-sea prospecting plan [25/05/2020 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Australian TV networks in Pacific push amid China fears [25/05/2020 - Australia]
- News : Fiji Airways terminates over 700 staff due to COVID-19 [25/05/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Trans-Tasman bubble: Onus on Australia to sort internal travel first - NZ PM Ardern [25/05/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Solomon Islands National Referral Hospital ready for COVID-19 tests [25/05/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media