- News : Fiji First names provisional candidates [19/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Islanders employ traditional techniques to fight climate change [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fijians outraged as US businessman trademarks 'bula' [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Australia hits pause on proposed new farm worker visa [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : Pacific Island workers meet seasonal Australian labour needs [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : PNG Opposition concerned about changes to Aussie shift to agriculture visa [18/09/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Flexenclosure plans cable landing stations for Solomon Islands and Vanuatu [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Chinese president pledges support for Samoa's economic development [18/09/2018 - China]
- News : Australian deputy PM McCormack retreats on farm worker visas [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Kanaks a majority on New Caledonia roll - FLNKS [18/09/2018 - New Caledonia]
- News : We cannot allow drug cartels to use the Pacific: Fiji Police Chief [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News : UN tuberculosis summit ‘historic opportunity’ to put response ‘back on track’: new WHO report [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media