- News Feature : Independence movement prepares for referendum [12/12/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News Feature : Strengthening public accounts committees considered at South-South exchange [12/12/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : Troubled Papua New Guinea deep-sea mine faces environmental challenge [12/12/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : ‘Stay away’ from Manus, Barnaby Joyce tells Jacinda Ardern [12/12/2017 - Australia]
- Business News : Fiji Government sets up its own credit bureau [12/12/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Theresa May: It’s Britain’s duty to help nations hit by climate change: Opinion [12/12/2017 - France]
- News Feature : ‘Invest in the future, not the past;’ green business key to winning war on climate change – UN chief [12/12/2017 - France]
- News : Palau dengue outbreak declared over [12/12/2017 - Palau]
- News : ACP condemns Europe over new tax haven list [12/12/2017 - Belgium]
- News : World is losing the battle against climate change, Macron says [12/12/2017 - France]
- News : Leaders join France's Macron to discuss climate cash crunch [12/12/2017 - France]
- News : Nobel award for ICAN resonates in nuclear-tested Marshall Islands [12/12/2017 - Marshall Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media