- Business News : Cook Islands cleared of tax haven stigma [24/02/2020 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Fiji Hotel and Tourism Association raises concern about unregulated AirBnB [24/02/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Cronulla Sharks, clubs express interest in PNG match after trial success [24/02/2020 - Australia]
- Sports News : Cronulla Sharks exploring the Pacific [24/02/2020 - Australia]
- Sports News : Tonga 7s seal spot in World Series Qualifier [24/02/2020 - Tonga]
- News : PNG's PM warns of risk in deciding on Bougainville too soon [24/02/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : NZ Prime Minister accorded a traditional welcoming ceremony in Fiji [24/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Former Kiribati president weighs in on proposal for Grand Compact for Pacific [24/02/2020 - Kiribati]
- News : USD$100b proposed loan surprises China officials in Solomon Islands [24/02/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Building together: Civil society a key partner in delivering Pacific infrastructure [24/02/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Pacific Labour Scheme: Beefing up Australia’s meat industry [24/02/2020 - Australia]
- Business News : Deal deadlock threatens plans to double PNG gas production [24/02/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media