- News Feature : Push for Pacific coalition on climate displacement [21/06/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fij unions walkout [21/06/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Vanuatu President asks US for military base [21/06/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News : Eight EU countries signal openness to increased Paris climate pledge [21/06/2018 - Belgium]
- Sports News : Chile sevens seek inspiration in Fiji [21/06/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : China’s Pacific presence improves Australian aid [21/06/2018 - Australia]
- News Feature : Our Oceania: ‘Part of being there for your kids is being healthy' [21/06/2018 - Northern Mariana Islands]
- Business News : Samoa Parliament passes budget [21/06/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : North Pacific working towards stronger Public financial Management [21/06/2018 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- News : Powerful 6.1-magnitude quake strikes Vanuatu [21/06/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News : PNG Prime Minister Peter O'Neill meets with Xi Jinping; praises China's Belt and Road initiative [21/06/2018 - China]
- News : Tonga’s cyclone Gita recovery receives significant boost [21/06/2018 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media