- News Feature : PANG: No Deal on Fisheries Subsidies at the WTO is better than a Bad Deal [13/12/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : WTO needs to stay out of fisheries management [13/12/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Digicel draws on US$100m for hurricane spending [13/12/2017 - Jamaica]
- Business News : Fiji Water Authority CEO contract terminated [13/12/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Global Fishing Watch says Chinese vessels fishing extensively in Vanuatu’s EEZ [13/12/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Dengue fever serotype2 outbreak in Samoa [13/12/2017 - Samoa]
- News : Vanuatu conspiracy retrial moves to Feb 2018 [13/12/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Vanuatu PM no confidence motion in order [13/12/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Vanuatu deputy PM Natuman has a case to answer [13/12/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : South Korea to assist Samoa’s electoral process [13/12/2017 - Samoa]
- News : Macron summit touts green finance progress – despite Trump [13/12/2017 - France]
- News : PM Bainimarama: Fiji focused on rebuilding [13/12/2017 - France]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Gold smuggling huge in PNG - Indonesian border
Gold bars are being smuggled across the border with Indonesia and sold at Jayapura for up to K60, 000 (US$20,000), an alluvial mining conference has been told.
Pacific Media Summit 2009 Videos
The following video excerpts have been taken from the Pacific Media Summit 2009 held in Vanuatu.
Video excerpts...Winners of the PINA Media Awards 2009
The Pacific Islands News Association (PINA) congratulates all the winners of the PINA Media Awards 2009
MAV assures Vanuatu will host PINA 2009
The Media Asosiesen blong Vanuatu (MAV) wishes to confirm and reassure the government and people of Vanuatu that the ...Pacific Media Summit
Be part of one of the biggest media event in the Pacific, the Pacific Media Summit 2009, and tap the unparall...
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media