- News : Fiji First names provisional candidates [19/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Islanders employ traditional techniques to fight climate change [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fijians outraged as US businessman trademarks 'bula' [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Australia hits pause on proposed new farm worker visa [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : Pacific Island workers meet seasonal Australian labour needs [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : PNG Opposition concerned about changes to Aussie shift to agriculture visa [18/09/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Flexenclosure plans cable landing stations for Solomon Islands and Vanuatu [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Chinese president pledges support for Samoa's economic development [18/09/2018 - China]
- News : Australian deputy PM McCormack retreats on farm worker visas [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Kanaks a majority on New Caledonia roll - FLNKS [18/09/2018 - New Caledonia]
- News : We cannot allow drug cartels to use the Pacific: Fiji Police Chief [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News : UN tuberculosis summit ‘historic opportunity’ to put response ‘back on track’: new WHO report [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Summit 2009 Videos
The following video excerpts have been taken from the Pacific Media Summit 2009 held in Vanuatu.
Video excerpts of the Pacific Media Summit 2009 was kindly made available by the Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television Limited (VBTC).
Media Freedom Plenary
PINA Media Summit 2009 Resolutions
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media