- News : Fiji First names provisional candidates [19/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Islanders employ traditional techniques to fight climate change [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fijians outraged as US businessman trademarks 'bula' [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Australia hits pause on proposed new farm worker visa [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : Pacific Island workers meet seasonal Australian labour needs [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : PNG Opposition concerned about changes to Aussie shift to agriculture visa [18/09/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Flexenclosure plans cable landing stations for Solomon Islands and Vanuatu [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Chinese president pledges support for Samoa's economic development [18/09/2018 - China]
- News : Australian deputy PM McCormack retreats on farm worker visas [18/09/2018 - Australia]
- News : Kanaks a majority on New Caledonia roll - FLNKS [18/09/2018 - New Caledonia]
- News : We cannot allow drug cartels to use the Pacific: Fiji Police Chief [18/09/2018 - Fiji]
- News : UN tuberculosis summit ‘historic opportunity’ to put response ‘back on track’: new WHO report [18/09/2018 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media