- News : Time for Australia to forge free compact agreements in the Pacific [23/11/2017 - Australia]
- Business News : PNG Government backs shortwave to reach rural areas [23/11/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Australia 'stepping up' engagement with the Pacific and Timor Leste - White Paper [23/11/2017 - Australia]
- News : Australia emphasises relationship with NZ in Pacific trade plans [23/11/2017 - Australia]
- Business News : IFC launches Pacific corporate governance institute to boost governance standards [23/11/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Five percent pay rise for Fiji Sugar Corporation staff [23/11/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Australia continues support for regional and bilateral partnerships in the Pacific - White Paper [23/11/2017 - Australia]
- News : Vanuatu Opposition attempts to remove deputy PM Natuman [23/11/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : West Papua Summit [23/11/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : South Sudan peace-builder shares referendum experience with Bougainville [23/11/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Fiji's COP23 costs covered by donors [23/11/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : History beckons for the Bati [23/11/2017 - Australia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media