- News Feature : A growing to-do list for Manu Tupou-Roosen beneath that tropical exterior is a steely resolve to get the work done and an attitude that no challenge is unsurmountable [19/07/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : This island nation is making the fastest-ever shift to renewables [19/07/2018 - Palau]
- Business News : PNG National Executive Council should take a step back, says ADB [19/07/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Proposed Anti-Corruption bill in Solomon Island considers giving or accepting gifts under customary practices as a defence against corruption [19/07/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Why the Cook Islands fears rich-country status [19/07/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Digital TV channel for Samoa government programmes [19/07/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG landowners missing out from tuna company that stays in the red [19/07/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Indonesia appreciates Micronesia`s commitment to respect its territorial integrity [19/07/2018 - Indonesia]
- News : China ‘forces airline out of business’ as Palau maintains links with Taiwan [19/07/2018 - Palau]
- News : US claims better development finance terms than China [19/07/2018 - United States]
- News : No change after Mauke recount in Cook Islands election [19/07/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Sports News : Captains set for Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 [19/07/2018 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media