- Sports News : Seruvakula names strong Fiji Drua team to face Perth Spirit [21/09/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Climate change requires most urgent mitigation measures, African leaders tell UN Assembly [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : Tackling climate change in Vanuatu [21/09/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : PNG PM backs ExxonMobil [21/09/2017 - United States]
- Business News : PNG government exits Oil Search share register [21/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : At UN Assembly, Pacific small islands urge collective action against climate change impacts [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Pacific Islands Forum Chair highlights priorities for the Blue Pacific at the United Nations [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News : North Korea threatens H-bomb detonation in Pacific [21/09/2017 - Korea, Republic of]
- News Feature : Courage needed to stop sexual abuse epidemic in Samoa [21/09/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Pacific governments commit to advance early childhood development to provide the best start to life for all children [21/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : IFC-led survey reveals value of PNG’s Tourism sector [21/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Nauru President calls on North Korea to have dialogue with disputing countries in the Korean Peninsula [21/09/2017 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Faizul Arif Ali has been appointed the Governor of the Reserve Bank for a term of five years.
Ali was appointed by President Major General (Retired) Jioji Konrote in accordance with the Constitution.
The appointment was made on the advice of the Constitutional Offices Commission during a meeting in Suva today.
The Commission considered all applications as well as results of the interviews conducted and gave their recommendation to the President.....
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media