- News : Disappointing turnout at UBS Commission of Inquiry [29/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Vele appears at UBS inquiry [29/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : NZ Govt to team up with Australians to get NZers out of city [29/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Vanuatu students in China’s Tianjin University on lockdown [29/01/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : IPA removes 4,724 companies in PNG [29/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : ADB provides $3 million for Tuvalu cyclone relief [29/01/2020 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Telecom Fiji Limited teams up with Oracle Communications to modernise customer service delivery [29/01/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Recognising Climate Refugees Is a Glimmer of Hope for an Uncertain Future [29/01/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Vern Cotter appointed Fiji rugby coach [29/01/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Pata prepares for Tokyo 2020 qualifier challenge [29/01/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Sports News : P&O continues support for Vanuatu’s beach volleyball women’s team [29/01/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News : Two men in quarantine in Samoa over coronavirus fears [28/01/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Established in 1983, Aircalin is the international airline of New Caledonia.
The company operates a fleet of Airbus aircraft from capital Nouméa to destinations worldwide.
Aircalin was formed in 1983, and in the same year we operated our first commercial flight between Noumea and Melbourne. Our ambition was to become one of the leading and most innovative companies in the South Pacific region, and our mission was to not only make it easier for Caledonians to travel overseas, but to also aid in the development of the tourist industry in New Caledonia.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media