- News : Bougainville President Momis urges people to remain united despite delay [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Chinese surveillance near PNG expanding [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Palau woman nabbed for alleged meth trafficking [23/04/2019 - Palau]
- Technology : Up to 3,000 Students to Benefit from Digital Connectivity Project [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Lifestyle : Samoan shares spotlight with Greta Thunberg as leading global climate activists [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- Voices : PMN appoints Sela Aloa as new GM of Content [23/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NRL reveals 12 nations in nines tournament [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Local media ignored as Pacific Games awards broadcasting rights to Melanesia Media Group [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PNG Government intact, says PM O'Neill [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : The Belt and Road Initiative Brings New Opportunities for China-Vanuatu Cooperation [23/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Enforce death penalty: Steven [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : We need to redirect now before it’s too late, says Solomon Islands PM candidate [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Established in 1983, Aircalin is the international airline of New Caledonia.
The company operates a fleet of Airbus aircraft from capital Nouméa to destinations worldwide.
Aircalin was formed in 1983, and in the same year we operated our first commercial flight between Noumea and Melbourne. Our ambition was to become one of the leading and most innovative companies in the South Pacific region, and our mission was to not only make it easier for Caledonians to travel overseas, but to also aid in the development of the tourist industry in New Caledonia.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media