- Sports News : Methodist Church Faleula compound to accommodate XVI Pacific Games athletes [10/12/2018 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Q and A with Ambassador Luke Daunivalu, Fiji’s Chief Negotiator at the UN Climate Change Conference [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- News Feature : The Talanoa Dialogue explained [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- Business News : United States joins Pacific regional infrastriucture facility [10/12/2018 - Australia]
- News : FFA support proposals by WCPFC to establish scientific management dialogue [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : No coincidence that FSM, RMI lead the way in fisheries sustainability says Moss-Christian [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : WCPFC Secretariat proposes new Science-Management dialogue to expedite sustainable fishing rules [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : United States seeks increase in its tuna catch limit [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : Pacific wins praise for new solidarity ahead of WCPFC meeting [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : Nations to decide on critical Pacific tuna stocks this week [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : A look inside one of Tonga’s five major drug syndicates, as P ravages the kingdom [10/12/2018 - Tonga]
- News : UN talks offer helping hand to people uprooted by climate change [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Established in 1983, Aircalin is the international airline of New Caledonia.
The company operates a fleet of Airbus aircraft from capital Nouméa to destinations worldwide.
Aircalin was formed in 1983, and in the same year we operated our first commercial flight between Noumea and Melbourne. Our ambition was to become one of the leading and most innovative companies in the South Pacific region, and our mission was to not only make it easier for Caledonians to travel overseas, but to also aid in the development of the tourist industry in New Caledonia.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media