- Sports News : Date set for Rugby World Cup 2021 Draw [20/10/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Barbarians bolstered by 7 Fijians [20/10/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Delayed Oceania women's World Cup qualifier set for November [20/10/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : 'I was about to cry': Why Kikau feared his season was over [20/10/2020 - Australia]
- Sports News : Mighty Mauke crowned champions, Cook Islands Games 2022 announced [20/10/2020 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : A double-edged sword: hopes and fears for children as fast internet reaches Pacific [20/10/2020 - Australia]
- News Feature : The 2020 Pacific Tuna tagging success relies on Fishing industry and Technology sector collaboration [20/10/2020 - New Caledonia]
- News : Up to 10 tropical cyclones forecast for Pacific, some up to a severe category 3 [20/10/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Fiji Govt says it remains in the dark over China-Taiwan stoush [20/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Vanuatu Government abolishing seasonal work agents [20/10/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News : Samoa PM Tuilaepa completes election registration [20/10/2020 - Samoa]
- News : COVID-19 vaccine: UNICEF to stockpile more than half a billion syringes by year’s end [20/10/2020 - Switzerland]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji Television Limited today announced the resignation of its chief executive officer Karen Lobendahn.
She has expressed her wish to move on to her next challenge.
Lodendahn has been with the company for 24 years and has contributed immensely to the success of the organisation during her tenure. She was the first female CEO within the organisation and within the media industry in Fiji.
FijiTV also announced the resignation of its Manager Finance Upendra Goundar who joined the company in November 2019. He resigned for personal reasons.
The board has accepted both resignations and they will be leaving the company’s employment in early October 2020.
The board and all FijiTV wish Karen and Upendra well in their future endeavors.
The FijiTV board will be advertising the positions in due course. In the meantime, both employees will be performing their duties as usual.
SOURCE: FIJI TV/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media