- News Feature : Frequently asked questions on climate change and disaster displacement [01/01/2020 - Morocco]
- Business News : China-Pacific Islands trade worth US$7.5billion in 2016 [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Vanuatu Government Ministries learn about the digitisation of payments [20/07/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : ILO warns Vanuatu tax reforms could hurt vulnerable [20/07/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Pacific flavours to tickle palates at Auckland Food Show [20/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : BSP VISA DEBIT card fees reduced [20/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Two Independents align with PNC, adamant to form government in PNG [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : More joint Fiji Navy operations welcome [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Media Association of Solomon Islands new executives elected [20/07/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Sports News : Pacific Islands take first steps towards Super Rugby team with Fiji confirmed as starter for NRC [20/07/2017 - Australia]
- Sports News : Cook Islands Tangata names XVs squad for Tahito test match [20/07/2017 - Cook Islands]
- Sports News : Vakasama shines [20/07/2017 - Bahamas]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Docomo Pacific has announced the widest 4G LTE network is now live in Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.
With the addition of 29 new cell sites throughout the CNMI, customers can now experience fast and consistent 4G LTE coverage across the islands with no additional roaming charges throughout Guam, Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.
Docomo Pacific's 4G LTE launch allows customers to instantly update their Facebook stream, zip through YouTube videos, effortlessly send pictures through WhatsApp, or stream the latest movies on Netflix. As we continue to expand our coverage throughout the Marianas, Docomo Pacific is committed to connecting customers where they live, work, and play.
With 4G LTE, Docomo Pacific customers can now experience the full capability of the latest applications on the island’s largest selection of mobile devices and accessories available at any of Docomo Pacific's store locations.
Docomo Pacific officially announced its 4G LTE network at the reopening of its Gualo Rai store on July 3rd. Boasting an expanded footprint with nearly 2,000 square feet of retail space, Docomo Pacific's new store features more interactive displays, a prepaid card vending machine, a rapid charging station, and much more.
Docomo Pacific customers can enjoy our Top 10 display which offers a hands-on experience with the industry’s most advanced mobile devices, more customer service bays, and a Red Room which features everything you need to connect your home, with interactive displays for TV, online, and mobile services.
Beginning in August,Docomo Pacific world-class services in television, mobile, online, and home telephone will be available across the Marianas. DOCOMO PACIFIC customers will experience the Marianas’ first triple-digit online speeds up to 100 Mbps, watch high-definition (HD) channels, and enjoy TiVo— an all new, award-winning television entertainment system. Later this year, Docomo Pacific will also open stores on Tinian and Rota to better serve our customers in the Marianas.
SOURCE: DOCOMO PACIFIC/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media