- Technology : Up to 3,000 Students to Benefit from Digital Connectivity Project [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Lifestyle : Samoan shares spotlight with Greta Thunberg as leading global climate activists [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- Voices : PMN appoints Sela Aloa as new GM of Content [23/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NRL reveals 12 nations in nines tournament [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Local media ignored as Pacific Games awards broadcasting rights to Melanesia Media Group [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PNG Government intact, says PM O'Neill [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : The Belt and Road Initiative Brings New Opportunities for China-Vanuatu Cooperation [23/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Enforce death penalty: Steven [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : We need to redirect now before itís too late, says Solomon Islands PM candidate [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : UNESCO bid for Polynesia tattooing decried [23/04/2019 - French Polynesia]
- Business News : Undersea cable project set to commence [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Pacific climate migration a political tug of war [23/04/2019 - Kiribati]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
A total of 16, 209 Fijian voters are expected to cast their votes today for prepolling around the country.
Supervisor of Elections Mohammed Saneem says 3,741 voters are in the Central Division, 3,397 in the Western Division, 4, 216 in the North and 4,855 in the Eastern Division.
Saneem says there will be 21 pre-polling venues in the central, 16 in the East, 29 in the North and there will be 32 in the West.
A total 69,472 voters have been registered for prepolling compared to 66,389 in the 2014 general election.
The Fijian Elections Office has since Monday covered 260 pre-polling venues.
The Supervisor of Elections said that 69, 472 voters have been registered for pre-polling compared to 66,389 in the 2014 general election.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media