- News : Vote of No Confidence queried [22/01/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Polling date in Solomon Islands to be announced next month [22/01/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : PM Scott Morrison's Pacific 'step up' hailed a success [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News : Palau drops Kosovo recognition in favour of Serbia [22/01/2019 - Palau]
- Business News : Fiji to receive health boost thanks to Canberra Company [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Tongan fibre-optic cable outage relieved by satellite [22/01/2019 - Tonga]
- News Feature : Competing Pacific narratives [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : US-China battle for dominance extends across Pacific, above and below the sea [22/01/2019 - Hong Kong]
- Voices : Pacific Media Network reaches milestone [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Tabakaucoro qualifies for Pacific Games in Samoa [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : 'Everything crashed' - Fekitoa opens up about decision to leave both Tonga and New Zealand [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Chinese flags angers Samoan MP [21/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
A total of 16, 209 Fijian voters are expected to cast their votes today for prepolling around the country.
Supervisor of Elections Mohammed Saneem says 3,741 voters are in the Central Division, 3,397 in the Western Division, 4, 216 in the North and 4,855 in the Eastern Division.
Saneem says there will be 21 pre-polling venues in the central, 16 in the East, 29 in the North and there will be 32 in the West.
A total 69,472 voters have been registered for prepolling compared to 66,389 in the 2014 general election.
The Fijian Elections Office has since Monday covered 260 pre-polling venues.
The Supervisor of Elections said that 69, 472 voters have been registered for pre-polling compared to 66,389 in the 2014 general election.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media