- News Feature : Cook Islands State of Environment report endorsed by Cabinet [13/07/2020 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : Healthy Environment = Healthy Humans: Discussing the linkages amidst the COVID-19 pandemic [13/07/2020 - Samoa]
- Business News : Rare time on land for Nauru fisheries observers [13/07/2020 - Nauru]
- Business News : Cook Islands wage subsidy: use it, abuse it – and lose it [13/07/2020 - Cook Islands]
- News : WHO warns that coronavirus crisis may get 'worse and worse and worse' [13/07/2020 - Switzerland]
- News : UN intervention needed on suspected murder case linked to global tuna trader [13/07/2020 - United States]
- News : NZ Opposition Todd Muller resigns as National leader [13/07/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Fiji's Air Terminal Services workers injunction application denied [13/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Former Premier Sir Toke Talagi is expected to return to Niue [13/07/2020 - Niue]
- Sports News : Former All Blacks Pacific Islanders form first Hawaii pro team [13/07/2020 - United States]
- Sports News : Manu Tuilagi to sign for Sale Sharks [13/07/2020 - United Kingdom]
- News Feature : ‘Pacific Principles of Practice’ launched as a guide towards global human rights implementation [13/07/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Glen Kable has won his second gold medal in shooting for Fiji at the Pacific Games.
Kable just won the Down The Line Points Score Individual event.
The 56-year-old scored a total of 299 points out of 300 missing only once in four rounds.
Kable says his next target is the Olympic qualification event in Sydney, Australia in November.
Kable won two gold and a bronze in Shooting for Team Fiji at the Pacific Games.
SOURCE: FBC SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media