- Business News : Collapse of PNG deep-sea mining venture sparks calls for moratorium [15/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Fiji PM in Canberra for talks with Morrison [15/09/2019 - Australia]
- News : Solomon Islands urged to sever Taiwan ties in favour of China [15/09/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Lies in Solomon Islands report: MOFA [15/09/2019 - Taiwan]
- News : Tonga declares public holiday for PM Pohiva's state funeral [15/09/2019 - Tonga]
- News : Norfolk adminstrator dismisses economic hardship claims [15/09/2019 - Norfolk Island]
- News : Victory [13/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Villages torched, Villagers Tortured: Extreme human rights violations in West Papua [12/09/2019 - Indonesia]
- Business News : Licensed Tuna vessels blamed for exploitation: FFA [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PM Marape confident Bougainville ready for 23 November referendum, wants reconcilliation [12/09/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : South Pacific bearing brunt of pollution from the north, Economist says [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : €40 Million Fish4ACP Fisheries Programme to be launched at 6th Meeting of ACP Ministers of Fisheries and Aquaculture [12/09/2019 - Samoa]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Glen Kable has won his second gold medal in shooting for Fiji at the Pacific Games.
Kable just won the Down The Line Points Score Individual event.
The 56-year-old scored a total of 299 points out of 300 missing only once in four rounds.
Kable says his next target is the Olympic qualification event in Sydney, Australia in November.
Kable won two gold and a bronze in Shooting for Team Fiji at the Pacific Games.
SOURCE: FBC SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media