- News : PNG PM Marape among witnesses summoned to controversial UBS loan inquiry [27/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Two men in quarantine in Samoa over coronavirus fears [27/01/2020 - Samoa]
- News : PNG Foreign Office in contact with Beijing to assist students in Wuhan [27/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : NZ virus case may mean ban on Pacific flights, government told [27/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Jacinda Ardern is accused of 'climate hypocrisy' [27/01/2020 - Australia]
- News Feature : Ex-director of controversial security company Paladin willing to tell all [27/01/2020 - Australia]
- Sports News : Still no home for 2021 NZ sevens leg [27/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : Pacific to host 84th Extraordinary Outreach Session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child [26/01/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Six Chinese nationals quarantined in Nadi [26/01/2020 - Fiji]
- News : PNG, a haven for human trafficking syndicates: Report [26/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Lolo: Our peopleís lack of faith in govít will stall any attempt to amend political status [26/01/2020 - American Samoa]
- Business News : Official: Solwara 1 failed [26/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Glen Kable has won his second gold medal in shooting for Fiji at the Pacific Games.
Kable just won the Down The Line Points Score Individual event.
The 56-year-old scored a total of 299 points out of 300 missing only once in four rounds.
Kable says his next target is the Olympic qualification event in Sydney, Australia in November.
Kable won two gold and a bronze in Shooting for Team Fiji at the Pacific Games.
SOURCE: FBC SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media