- Sports News : Promoting gender equality at the Manu Samoa v Wales test match [22/06/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : The old ways are gone: Papua New Guinea’s tribal wars become more destructive [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Airways confirms acquisition of full flight simulator for Aviation academy [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : ADB approves new facility to upgrade, mantain PNG's highway [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Vanuatu deputy PM Natuman, Maralau trial in December [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Security responsibility of Fiji Military, Colonel Kalouniwai reiterates [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Solomons' Chinese community concerned about RAMSI exit [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : ACP-EU Joint Assembly call on U.S. Government to review climate position [22/06/2017 - Malta]
- Business News : Fraud cases total $4m: Fiji Police [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : PM Sogavare calls on Solomon Islanders to take ownership of country as RAMSI leaves [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Timing of calling election for Vanuatu President required under law: Chairman [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Judgment on dismissal of Tongan broadcaster expected next week [22/06/2017 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Telecom Fiji Warriors will meet Japan A in its second round of the Pacific Rugby Challenge this afternoon.
Coach Senirusi Seruvakula says they are focusing on their discipline where they lacked in, in their game against Tonga last Friday.
“We just need to discipline in all aspect of the game and if we maintain our discipline it will work well for us and that’s one thing we’ve talked about after the game against Tonga and hopefully they will step up in our game against Japan.”
Seruvakula adds they have also talked about what to expect from the Japan side.
Fiji will take on Japan A at 5.30pm while Tonga A will meet Samoa A at 3pm today at ANZ Stadium.
SOURCE: FBC SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media