- Sports News : Victory [18/07/2019 - Cocos (Keeling) Islands]
- Sports News : Flying Fijians to build on their first win over the NZ Māori: Matson [17/07/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Shooter Kable wins gold for Fiji [17/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Voting underway to elect athletesí representative in the Pacific Games Council [17/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : French Polynesia among regions to submit bid to host surfing at Paris 2024 [17/07/2019 - France]
- Sports News : PNG sprint queen defends gold in women's 400m [17/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Australia win 10 Pacific Games taekwondo golds including division with one fighter [17/07/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Cook Islands Beddoes completes Pacific Games middle distance double [17/07/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Fiji's key messages for the voluntary national review [17/07/2019 - United States]
- News Feature : President Panuelo Signals FSMís Support for Human Rights & Good Governance [17/07/2019 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- News Feature : Australiaís strategic thinkers canít continue to ignore climate change [17/07/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : First Solomon Islands meat workers going to Australia [17/07/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
A total of 637,527 Fijians will be eligible to vote on election day next month.
Supervisor of Elections, Mohammed Saneem says that 316, 431 are females while 321, 096 are males.
Saneem says the central division has 265,184 voters, the west has 244, 245 voters, 99, 094 in the North, East has 26, 034 voters while 7, 970 are overseas registered voters.
He says 70, 519 voters have been assigned for pre-poll while 559, 038 Fijians will be vote on Election Day.
Saneem says the final numbers for Election Day will be available on the 27 of this month after they have finalised the postal voting applications.
He said that FEO will be printing 764, 900 ballot papers bound into 15, 298 books.
The total number of Election day venues is 854 and there will be 582 pre-poll venues.
Saneem says on Election day they will operate 1,568 polling stations that will be managed by 10,000 staff.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media