- News : Lolo: Our peopleís lack of faith in govít will stall any attempt to amend political status [26/01/2020 - American Samoa]
- Business News : Official: Solwara 1 failed [26/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Pacific Islanders under RSE scheme now eligible for MMR vaccine [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : It is time to change the definition of refugee [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NZ Sevens will move away from Hamilton next year but Fiji won't be hosts until 2023 [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : New Zealand wins menís and womenís sevens series title in Hamilton [26/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Brexit providing huge challenges for European rugby [26/01/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash [26/01/2020 - United States]
- Sports News : Twenty-eight captains primed for an historic HSBC New Zealand Sevens in Hamilton [25/01/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Michael Fatialofa out of intensive care [23/01/2020 - United Kingdom]
- News : Japan to hold meeting with island defense chiefs [23/01/2020 - Japan]
- News : Salwai thanks coalition partners in Vanuatu [23/01/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Solomon Islands Tourism Year 2012 has been launched in Honiara.
The theme is 'Tourism Development in Harmony with Nature and Culture.'
Speaking at the launch, Prime Minister Gordon Darcy Lilo says the theme is to steer tourism on a sustainable path based on the diverse culture.
Government has put in place a five year tourism action plan 2011-2015, which includes plans to provide funding to constituencies to develop tourism projects.
Solomon Islands, the Prime Minister said has everything that can attract tourists including world heritage sites.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media