- Technology : Up to 3,000 Students to Benefit from Digital Connectivity Project [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Lifestyle : Samoan shares spotlight with Greta Thunberg as leading global climate activists [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- Voices : PMN appoints Sela Aloa as new GM of Content [23/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : NRL reveals 12 nations in nines tournament [23/04/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Local media ignored as Pacific Games awards broadcasting rights to Melanesia Media Group [23/04/2019 - Samoa]
- News : PNG Government intact, says PM O'Neill [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : The Belt and Road Initiative Brings New Opportunities for China-Vanuatu Cooperation [23/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Enforce death penalty: Steven [23/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : We need to redirect now before itís too late, says Solomon Islands PM candidate [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : UNESCO bid for Polynesia tattooing decried [23/04/2019 - French Polynesia]
- Business News : Undersea cable project set to commence [23/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Pacific climate migration a political tug of war [23/04/2019 - Kiribati]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fijian President Major-General (Ret’d) Jioji Konrote was sworn in for his second three-year term as Fiji’s president today.
The ceremony was presided by the Chief Justice Antony Gates at the Borron House in Suva.
The event was attended by Government Ministers, political party leaders, members of the diplomatic corps, representatives of various international, regional and non-government organisations, representatives from the legal fraternity and other stakeholders.
SOURCE: FIJI TIMES/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media