- Sports News : China boosts Samoa’s Pacific Games bid [22/05/2017 - Samoa]
- News : Climate change: Model predicts Australia to lose iconic sites in new sea-level rise [22/05/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : ANALYSIS: Belt and Road will go ahead with or without Australia [22/05/2017 - Australia]
- News : PM O’Neill confident of returning [22/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : World's smallest nation ratifies Solar Alliance Pact [22/05/2017 - Nauru]
- News : Second amnesty for gun owners in Solomon Islands [22/05/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : In final address, UN health chief urges world body to ‘remember the people’ behind the facts and figures [22/05/2017 - Switzerland]
- News : PM elected Chair of 73rd UNESCAP Commission 2017 [22/05/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : South Pacific Tourism Exchange a catalyst to increasing motivation of travel into the Pacific region [22/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Tahiti resort to host British celebrities [22/05/2017 - French Polynesia]
- Sports News : OPINION: Is Hamilton the saviour of the Sevens? [22/05/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : PM sounds population alarm [22/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
An Air Service Agreement between Fiji and India opens up a new route that Fiji Airways can take advantage of.
Civil Aviation Minister Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum who recently returned from India says the agreement is vital as India will be the largest out bound market in years to come.
“There was also a codeshare agreement signed with Jet Airways which has a fantastic footprint as far as onward flight routes are concerned from India but also coming out of India that Fiji Airways can take advantage of.”
Fiji Airways Chief Executive Andre Viljeon says that this is a very significant achievement for both airlines.
The codeshare with Jet Airways offers guests on both carriers convenient and seamless connectivity between India and Fiji via Singapore and Hong Kong.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media