- News Feature : Newly elected and returning members of the Chuuk Legislature undergo in-depth orientation [28/03/2017 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- News Feature : US rolls back progress made on climate change policy [28/03/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : Pacific Islands – China cooperation strengthened by Forum delegation [28/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Amalgamated Telecom Holdings buys Telecom Vanuatu [28/03/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Privatisation one way forward for Air Vanuatu: CEO [28/03/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Fiji kava exporter calls for price regulation [28/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit [28/03/2017 - United Kingdom]
- News : Fijian among three men arrested in Australia over $100 million ice drug bust in China [28/03/2017 - Australia]
- News : Election tactics [28/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : First dengue case in Futuna [28/03/2017 - Wallis and Futuna]
- News : Vanuatu Department of Climate Change expected in 2018 [28/03/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Trump's order to reverse Obama-era climate policies draws mixed reaction [28/03/2017 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
An Air Service Agreement between Fiji and India opens up a new route that Fiji Airways can take advantage of.
Civil Aviation Minister Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum who recently returned from India says the agreement is vital as India will be the largest out bound market in years to come.
“There was also a codeshare agreement signed with Jet Airways which has a fantastic footprint as far as onward flight routes are concerned from India but also coming out of India that Fiji Airways can take advantage of.”
Fiji Airways Chief Executive Andre Viljeon says that this is a very significant achievement for both airlines.
The codeshare with Jet Airways offers guests on both carriers convenient and seamless connectivity between India and Fiji via Singapore and Hong Kong.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media