- Business News : Fiji accedes to the agreement on port state measures [14/02/2019 - Italy]
- Sports News : Tahiti concerned about Pacific Games accommodation [14/02/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : A rising China and the future of the “Blue Pacific” [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : $503.73 million in remittances top Samoa foreign exchange earner [14/02/2019 - Samoa]
- Business News : Vanuatu export breakthrough to New Caledonia [14/02/2019 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : PINA head cites importance of content sharing [14/02/2019 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Pacific Islands government should consider seabed mining impacts [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Beijing intensifies lobbying of Pacific nations to recognise Taiwan as part of One China [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : American Samoa, Guam, Samoa added to EU blacklist, Vanuatu removed [14/02/2019 - Luxembourg]
- News : TSI: money the focus of elections, Police arrest a man in Honiara for alleged electoral offence [14/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Fiji Immigration will extend or renew expiring passports to another 10 years [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Solomon Islands election chief appeals to citizen not to break the law [14/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The 2018 Goroka Bilum Feastival saw a variety of bilums, bilum inspired products, fashion wear and many beautiful hand crafts.
One of the highlight of the festival was the presentation of fashionable bilum wear by Jaukae Productions which will soon be seen in the PNG fashion week. Another amazing product was a sample of a natural fiber shopping bag, intentionally made to replace plastic shopping bags.
An Australia buyer has already placed orders for 20 natural fiber shopping bags.
PNG Bilum Export and Promotion Association (BEPA) @bilumpng
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media