- Sports News : Methodist Church Faleula compound to accommodate XVI Pacific Games athletes [10/12/2018 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Q and A with Ambassador Luke Daunivalu, Fijiís Chief Negotiator at the UN Climate Change Conference [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- News Feature : The Talanoa Dialogue explained [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- Business News : United States joins Pacific regional infrastriucture facility [10/12/2018 - Australia]
- News : FFA support proposals by WCPFC to establish scientific management dialogue [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : No coincidence that FSM, RMI lead the way in fisheries sustainability says Moss-Christian [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : WCPFC Secretariat proposes new Science-Management dialogue to expedite sustainable fishing rules [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : United States seeks increase in its tuna catch limit [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : Pacific wins praise for new solidarity ahead of WCPFC meeting [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : Nations to decide on critical Pacific tuna stocks this week [10/12/2018 - United States]
- News : A look inside one of Tongaís five major drug syndicates, as P ravages the kingdom [10/12/2018 - Tonga]
- News : UN talks offer helping hand to people uprooted by climate change [10/12/2018 - Poland]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The 2018 Goroka Bilum Feastival saw a variety of bilums, bilum inspired products, fashion wear and many beautiful hand crafts.
One of the highlight of the festival was the presentation of fashionable bilum wear by Jaukae Productions which will soon be seen in the PNG fashion week. Another amazing product was a sample of a natural fiber shopping bag, intentionally made to replace plastic shopping bags.
An Australia buyer has already placed orders for 20 natural fiber shopping bags.
PNG Bilum Export and Promotion Association (BEPA) @bilumpng
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media