- News Feature : Frequently asked questions on climate change and disaster displacement [01/01/2020 - Morocco]
- Business News : China-Pacific Islands trade worth US$7.5billion in 2016 [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Vanuatu Government Ministries learn about the digitisation of payments [20/07/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : ILO warns Vanuatu tax reforms could hurt vulnerable [20/07/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Pacific flavours to tickle palates at Auckland Food Show [20/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : BSP VISA DEBIT card fees reduced [20/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Two Independents align with PNC, adamant to form government in PNG [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : More joint Fiji Navy operations welcome [20/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Media Association of Solomon Islands new executives elected [20/07/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Sports News : Pacific Islands take first steps towards Super Rugby team with Fiji confirmed as starter for NRC [20/07/2017 - Australia]
- Sports News : Cook Islands Tangata names XVs squad for Tahito test match [20/07/2017 - Cook Islands]
- Sports News : Vakasama shines [20/07/2017 - Bahamas]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, is proud to announce that Business Class guests travelling out of, or through Los Angeles Airport (LAX) are set to receive another upgrade.
From today, Fiji Airways’ Business Class and eligible Tabua Club passengers will have access to the stylish One World Lounge, located on Level 5 of the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
Fiji Airways has relocated its lounge at the popular airport to offer guests more space and the premium amenities available at the One World Lounge, including distinctive lounge dining, an impressive bar service, showers and refreshments, wireless internet and a business centre.
Andre Viljoen, Fiji Airways’ Managing Director & CEO: “We are thrilled to announce our upgraded lounge at LAX as part of our series of continued enhancements we are making for our guests. With the continued growth of Business Class passengers from North America, our priority as Fiji Airways is to offer the best experience possible, and the move to a new luxury lounge at LAX will allow us to continue these efforts.”
Access to the One World Lounge will be offered exclusively to Fiji Airways guests seated in Business Class and eligible Tabua Members. These guests may enter the lounge three (3) hours prior to their scheduled departure time and must be an adult over 21 years of age or accompanied by one.
SOURCE: FIJI AIRWAYS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media