- News : Victory [19/08/2019 - Norfolk Island]
- Sports News : Fiji prepare for physical encounter against Tonga [19/08/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fiji Airways Drua starts preparation for NRC [19/08/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Interview with Dr Manu Tupou Roosen, Director General Forum Fisheries Agency [19/08/2019 - Tuvalu]
- News Feature : Vanuatu will host the next Pacific Islands Forum. We want to know if Australia really wants a seat at the table [19/08/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Nauru counting down to weekend election [19/08/2019 - Nauru]
- News : Australia Labor Party urges care on Papua New Guinea's $1.5bn loan request [19/08/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : Trying times in Tuvalu [19/08/2019 - Tuvalu]
- News : 'Ridiculous, prejudiced, ignorant': Ambassador slams criticism of Chinese aid [19/08/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Savali news interview with Samoan Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi on the outcome of the Pacific Islands Forum Leaders Meeting in Tuvalu [19/08/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : 50th Pacific Islands Forum Communique [19/08/2019 - Tuvalu]
- News Feature : Strengthening partnerships key to enhanced climate action, GCF leader tells largest gathering of developing country partners [19/08/2019 - Korea, Republic of]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
ANZ Fiji Monday announced it would finance Amalgamated Telecom Holdings’ (ATH) investment in the Bluesky Pacific Group, helping to cement ATH’s position as the telecommunications market leader in the South Pacific.
Speaking at the signing of a finance agreement between ANZ and ATH, ANZ Fiji Country Head, Saud Minam, said: “We are pleased to have been a central part of ATH’s expansion in the South Pacific over the past three years.
“Our own presence in Fiji, Vanuatu, American Samoa, Samoa, Cook Islands and Kiribati mirrors ATH’s footprint, giving ANZ a strong competitive advantage.
“Fiji is the regional hub for ANZ and ATH. We’ve had strong economic growth here over the past nine years and the outlook continues to be strong. The Information and Communication sector is a consistent contributor to GDP and we’re pleased to support this growth.”
ATH Chairman, Ajith Kodagoda said: “As we continue to actively drive growth initiatives across the region, we are pleased to have ANZ’s support.
“ANZ has a solid understanding of our needs and we have seen a strong level of management commitment to a partnership approach with us,” he said.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media