- Sports News : SP Hunters given a heroís welcome [25/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Government commits K5 million to hosting PNGís RLWC pool matches [25/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Golden lift for Cikamatana [25/09/2017 - Turkmenistan]
- Sports News : Fijian Drua hopes to maintain its unbeaten run [25/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Saiasi Fuli gets assistant Fiji 7s coaching job [25/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Crusaders yet to confirm venues, but set to steer clear of Fiji next season [25/09/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Foreign affairs ministers praise Commonwealth reforms [25/09/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : ACP-OECD seek joint solutions to finance SDGs in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries [25/09/2017 - Belgium]
- Business News : $3M to fight Rhinoceros beetle in Solomon Islands [25/09/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : Strike continues to disrupt New Caledonia flights [25/09/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : North Korea says U.S. 'declared war,' warns it could shoot down U.S. bombers [25/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Helen Clark says the democratic process has worked, it's time to respect the result [25/09/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji Airways has announced its additional new flights from Australia to Apia via Nadi to begin on the 06 November this year.
The Regional Manager in Australia for Fiji Airways, John Nickel during the Beautiful Samoa Australia Roadshow in Sydney was happy in announcing the new flights and changes.
“Our new schedule in the beginning of November will mean that there will be more frequency of flights from Australia to Apia via Nadi, said Nickel.
“We’re also happy to accommodate some of the feedback from our customers to reduce transit times, so there’ll only be 40 to 50 minutes stopovers for transit.”
Nickel added that the additional flights in November includes flights with their 737 aircrafts which will fly four times a week on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Flights from Australia to Samoa through Nadi will be from Melbourne three times a week, from Brisbane two times a week and from Adelaide two times a week.
With the Teuila Festival coming up in the first week of September, Nickel also announced special fares by Fiji Airways for the interests of the Travel Traders in Australia, where fares will apply only for packaged deals.
The announced special fares will be at a busy time for Samoa during its annual Teuila Festival on the first week of September, which features the ‘Showdown in Paradise’ Fight between Jai Opetaia of Samoa and Australia and American Frankie Lopez for the IBF Cruiserweight World Youth Title.
SOURCE: SAMOA GOVT/STA NEWSLETTER/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media