- News : 10 former Vanuatu MPs free on parole [27/04/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Pacific Islands Forum to Observe the 2017 Niue Election [27/04/2017 - Niue]
- News : Trade guide shines light on bad deal: PANG [27/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Big gains for Pacific countries in PACER Plus - Kessie [27/04/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Fekita thanks Pacific support as she prepares to take up her UN role [27/04/2017 - Tonga]
- News : Biman 'removed' as shadow minister for Economy [27/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : 2614 candidates to contest PNG election [27/04/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Kiribati Environment Minister abused power: Anti-Corruption Committee [27/04/2017 - Kiribati]
- News : Dengue fever outbreak in Nauru hits 10 per cent of asylum seekers [27/04/2017 - Nauru]
- News : New Caledonia's Gomes backs Macron, Temaru hails low voter turnout in Tahiti [27/04/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : Samoa tops Pacific in press freedom index [26/04/2017 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Olympic gold-winning coach Ben Ryan joins board of Pacific Rugby Players Welfare [26/04/2017 - United Kingdom]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Next month's Fiji Tourism Expo 2017 has attracted the support of an impressive line-up of companies.
The support from sponsors over the two-day event includes assistance with transport, accommodation, food and beverage, event management, telecommunications and other services.
“Support from the corporate sector in Fiji has been overwhelming for this year's expo, Tourism Fiji would not have been able to organise such a high profile event without the support of our corporate sponsors,” said Tourism Fiji CEO Matthew Stoeckel.
“With FTE getting bigger every year, corporate sponsorship is vital to expand and improve the event in order to continue to attract record numbers of international buyers and travel trade media.”
The organisations that have pledged assistance include ATS Pacific, Digicel, Fiji Airways, Fiji Water, Hilton Fiji Beach Resort, Jack's Group of Restaurants, Marsh Insurance, Paradise Beverages, Radisson Blu Fiji, Rosie Holidays, Tourist Transport Fiji, Naturally Fiji, Fiji Marriott Momi Bay, Sheraton & Westin Resorts and Westpac.
About 160 buyers and travel media representatives from overseas and 103 exhibitors in Fiji have registered their participation in the event which will be held on May 4-5 at the Denarau Island Convention Centre at Sheraton Fiji Resort.
The Fijian Tourism Expo (FTE) is Fiji's premier tourism industry event. Hosted by Tourism Fiji, the event provides a cross-sectoral platform for partners in the tourism industry to engage directly with international buyers and travel trade media.
FTE 2017 will build on and enhance last year's event, to showcase the great diversity and quality of products available in Fiji to our existing and new international industry partners...
SOURCE: FIJI TIMES/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media