- News : CRGA approve SPC salaries increase [26/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : Australian government stalls Solomon Islands undersea telco cable over Hauweii security issues [26/07/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : New climate research could prompt greater preparedness [26/07/2017 - Australia]
- Business News : FRCA rewards whistle-blower $250,000 [26/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : PNG Parliament to convene next Friday [26/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : No women MPs to sit in next PNG parliament [26/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Taiwan President calls for Tuvalu's ongoing support for UNFCCC bid [26/07/2017 - Taiwan]
- News : SPC to set up Pacific Oceans Science Centre [25/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News Feature : Pacific Community launches inaugural newsletter [25/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- Business News : Cultural clash over medicinal kava [25/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Tourism, a key economic driver for Least Developed Countries [25/07/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Attempt by SPC to raise staff salaries by two percent failed to reach consensus [25/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Next month's Fiji Tourism Expo 2017 has attracted the support of an impressive line-up of companies.
The support from sponsors over the two-day event includes assistance with transport, accommodation, food and beverage, event management, telecommunications and other services.
“Support from the corporate sector in Fiji has been overwhelming for this year's expo, Tourism Fiji would not have been able to organise such a high profile event without the support of our corporate sponsors,” said Tourism Fiji CEO Matthew Stoeckel.
“With FTE getting bigger every year, corporate sponsorship is vital to expand and improve the event in order to continue to attract record numbers of international buyers and travel trade media.”
The organisations that have pledged assistance include ATS Pacific, Digicel, Fiji Airways, Fiji Water, Hilton Fiji Beach Resort, Jack's Group of Restaurants, Marsh Insurance, Paradise Beverages, Radisson Blu Fiji, Rosie Holidays, Tourist Transport Fiji, Naturally Fiji, Fiji Marriott Momi Bay, Sheraton & Westin Resorts and Westpac.
About 160 buyers and travel media representatives from overseas and 103 exhibitors in Fiji have registered their participation in the event which will be held on May 4-5 at the Denarau Island Convention Centre at Sheraton Fiji Resort.
The Fijian Tourism Expo (FTE) is Fiji's premier tourism industry event. Hosted by Tourism Fiji, the event provides a cross-sectoral platform for partners in the tourism industry to engage directly with international buyers and travel trade media.
FTE 2017 will build on and enhance last year's event, to showcase the great diversity and quality of products available in Fiji to our existing and new international industry partners...
SOURCE: FIJI TIMES/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media