- News Feature : HELPEM FREN: Just another point of view [27/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : PNG Media Council to get legal opinion on cybercrime act [26/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Keeping Australia safe through police-led diplomacy [26/06/2017 - Australia]
- Business News : No quick fixes’ to Pacific Tourism’s e-commerce challenges – We need to work together [26/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Vote suspended in PNG capital as three returning officers are detained [26/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Solomons PM says RAMSI partnership a regional success [26/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Fijian patrol boat training in Tasmania [26/06/2017 - Australia]
- News : WHO estimates 2 million deaths for physical inactivity [26/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : RAMSI hailed a success for regional partnership as final Enhanced Consultative Meeting held in Solomon Islands [26/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Trump order that could shrink California and Pacific Ocean marine sanctuaries moves forward [26/06/2017 - United States]
- Business News : Duty-free access good news: Fiji Trade Minister [26/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Bluesky sale on track [26/06/2017 - Samoa]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Vodafone Fiji 7s extended squad for the Hong Kong and Singapore 7s has been named.
The squad will see the return of Jasa Veremalua and Amenoni Nasilisila while regulars Osea Kolinisau, Vatemo Ravouvou, Jerry Tuwai, Samisoni Viriviri, Masivesi Dakuwaqa and Joeli Lutumailagi have been retained.
Apisai Domolailai, Alivereti Veitokani and Waisea Nacuqu are also included.
The Hong Kong 7s will be played from the 7th to the 9th of next month and Fiji is pooled with New Zealand, Wales and Japan.
The squad will go into camp from today.
The extended squad include:
Jasa Veremalua, Kalione Nasoko
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media