- News : Vote of No Confidence queried [22/01/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Polling date in Solomon Islands to be announced next month [22/01/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : PM Scott Morrison's Pacific 'step up' hailed a success [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News : Palau drops Kosovo recognition in favour of Serbia [22/01/2019 - Palau]
- Business News : Fiji to receive health boost thanks to Canberra Company [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Tongan fibre-optic cable outage relieved by satellite [22/01/2019 - Tonga]
- News Feature : Competing Pacific narratives [22/01/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : US-China battle for dominance extends across Pacific, above and below the sea [22/01/2019 - Hong Kong]
- Voices : Pacific Media Network reaches milestone [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Tabakaucoro qualifies for Pacific Games in Samoa [22/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : 'Everything crashed' - Fekitoa opens up about decision to leave both Tonga and New Zealand [22/01/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Chinese flags angers Samoan MP [21/01/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Fijian Elections Office began packing election material on Wednesday night for polling venues for election day.
With oversight from Party Agents and the Multi-National Observer Group, FEO staff began packing the necessary material which will be required at polling venues for election voting on Election Day.
Supervisor of Elections, Mohammed Saneem says they’re starting with the Northern Division first before they move on to other divisions to ensure that all material will reach their designated destinations well ahead of time.
“The packing for Election Day materials will be including the ballot papers, the protocols of results as well as the indelible ink, etc, so that’s what we’ll be doing from today and we will continue packing until we have finished packing all the divisions.”
Election Day is scheduled for 14 November.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media