- News : Victory [20/09/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Kiribati switches recognition to China, Taiwan loses second Pacific ally in a week [20/09/2019 - Taiwan]
- Business News : ADB chief resigns mid-term [19/09/2019 - Philippines]
- News : ACP SG calls climate change "the most significant challenge to achieving sustainable development" at UN Meeting on on Climate Action and Trade [19/09/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : Commonwealth helps developing countries bank millions for climate action [19/09/2019 - United Kingdom]
- News : Kiribati Opposition claims government server diplomatic ties with Taiwan in favour of China [19/09/2019 - Kiribati]
- News : Australia says it respects Solomon Islands decision to switch to China [19/09/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Vanuatu Speaker's case adjourned [19/09/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Solomon Islands CSOs: rush to switch arrogant, undemocratic [19/09/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sports News : Rugby World Cup highlights 'climate injustice' [19/09/2019 - Japan]
- Sports News : Fying Fijians captain Waqaniburotu confident with side to face the Wallabies [19/09/2019 - Japan]
- Sports News : Radradra in shock Fiji switch as Cheika explains 'Pooper' return [19/09/2019 - Japan]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Air Niugini’s new nonstop service to Nadi, Fiji commenced Thursday 05 September.
With a flight time of just over 4.5 hours the new nonstop flight offers the fastest route between PNG and Fiji. The flight is operated by Boeing 737 aircraft offering complimentary individual in-flight entertainment in every seat, as well as Air Niugini’s famous on board hospitality.
PX086 departs POM at 0955am on Thursdays (Saturdays from 02 November), arriving in Nadi at 1645pm – early enough to connect with Fiji Airways domestic flights to Suva or longer haul destinations in the USA.
PX087 departs Nadi at 0830am on Fridays (Sundays from 03 November), arriving in POM at 1130am, from where customers can connect to most Air Niugini domestic destinations as well as further afield such as Manila.
Air Niugini operates twice weekly services to Nadi – one nonstop and the other via Honiara. From 27 October the service via Honiara will also be operated by the larger Boeing 737 aircraft instead of Fokker 100, in time for the Christmas rush.
Book a flight to Nadi before 30 September, travel any time before 31 March 2020, and take advantage of our introductory “Bula” fare at K1,255 one-way inclusive of taxes and airport charges.
Also, commencing today Air Niugini flights to Honiara have increased from four to five weekly, and will further increase to six weekly from 27 October, making it more convenient to travel between PNG and Solomon Islands.
SOURCE: POST COURIER/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media