- Business News : Indonesia signs economic agreement with Fiji and PNG [21/03/2019 - Indonesia]
- News : French research institute to study coastal erosion for UNESCO heritage site in Raietea [21/03/2019 - France]
- News : Fiji Police: Transponder discovered in Lomaiviti waters, linked to drug smuggling [21/03/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : New era of Indonesia- South Pacific engagement [21/03/2019 - Indonesia]
- Business News : Minister declares Fiji Airports Air Traffic Management staff strike illegal [21/03/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Taiwan President Tsai arrives in Palau [21/03/2019 - Palau]
- News : Indonesian foreign Minister opens Indonesia-South Pacific Forum [21/03/2019 - Indonesia]
- News : Ties with Solomon Islands stable: deputy foreign minister [21/03/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : UN experts call for urgent action to end racial discrimination, in wake of NZ anti-Muslim attack [21/03/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Kenilorea Jnr: Solomon Islands leaders failed us [21/03/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sports News : Fiji Rugby excited by proposed Nations Championship [20/03/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fiji 15s coach John McKee: Preparation, The key to Rugby World Cup [20/03/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison will visit Fiji from January 17 to January 20, according to the Fiji Sun newspaper.
This was confirmed to the newspaper by his Fijian counterpart, Voreqe Bainimarama on Thursday last week.
The last time the two leaders met was in October last year where the leaders discussed issues relating to defence, sports and business.
While official details about the visit have yet to be released, discussions between the two leaders may include the differences over the citizenship issue of ISIS recruiter, Neil Prakash.
SOURCE: FIJI SUN/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media