- Sports News : Biggest Pacific Games team ever for Cook Islands [18/04/2019 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : Follow the money: how foreign aid spending tells of Pacific priorities [18/04/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : Cook Islands Finance Minister rejects more cash for Agriculture [18/04/2019 - Cook Islands]
- News : Vanuatu Police chief sacked [18/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Nauru former president regrets signing offshore processing deal with Julia Gillard [18/04/2019 - Australia]
- News : Prince William to visit Christchurch terror attack survivors next week [18/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Captains set for HSBC Kitakyushu Sevens in Japan [18/04/2019 - Japan]
- Sports News : Draw for U-16 & U-19 Women's championships complete [18/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Stress, overtime, disease, contribute to 2.8 million workers’ deaths per year, reports UN labour agency [18/04/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : Fijian government commences national minimum wage and wages regulation review [18/04/2019 - Fiji]
- News : PNG PM O’Neill accepts resignation of Attorney General Davis Stevens [18/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Wale and Sogavare the two candidates confirmed for Solomon Islands prime ministerial election [18/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media