- Sports News : Exciting Pacific Nations Cup schedule announced by World Rugby [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Former Fiji coach Ben Ryan says Super franchise could transform Pacific Island rugby [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Solomon Islands PM confirms 2023 Games support from Taiwan [24/05/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : ACP Group Set to Negotiate as One in the new Modern Post Cotonou Agreement [24/05/2018 - Belgium]
- Business News : Islands Business acquires Newswire Fiji [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- News : SOLDELPA leader Rabuka granted bail [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Former Prime Minister constitutional redress application struck out [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Island Journalists Feel the Urgency in Reporting Climate Change [24/05/2018 - Tonga]
- Business News : Samoa eyes Australia’s’ Pacific Labour Scheme [24/05/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : Seasonal Workers on demand in Australia [24/05/2018 - Samoa]
- News : SODELPA leader Rabuka charged in relation to asset and liability declaration [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- News : NZDF set to start maritime patrols with Fiji [24/05/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media