- News Feature : A growing to-do list for Manu Tupou-Roosen beneath that tropical exterior is a steely resolve to get the work done and an attitude that no challenge is unsurmountable [19/07/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : This island nation is making the fastest-ever shift to renewables [19/07/2018 - Palau]
- Business News : PNG National Executive Council should take a step back, says ADB [19/07/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Proposed Anti-Corruption bill in Solomon Island considers giving or accepting gifts under customary practices as a defence against corruption [19/07/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Why the Cook Islands fears rich-country status [19/07/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Digital TV channel for Samoa government programmes [19/07/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG landowners missing out from tuna company that stays in the red [19/07/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Indonesia appreciates Micronesia`s commitment to respect its territorial integrity [19/07/2018 - Indonesia]
- News : China ‘forces airline out of business’ as Palau maintains links with Taiwan [19/07/2018 - Palau]
- News : US claims better development finance terms than China [19/07/2018 - United States]
- News : No change after Mauke recount in Cook Islands election [19/07/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Sports News : Captains set for Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018 [19/07/2018 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media