- Sports News : Solomon Islands 2023 Pacific Games – PGC Visit to Honiara [22/02/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : The Belt and Road to nowhere: China’s incoherent aid in Papua New Guinea [22/02/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Cook Islands airspace earns $300k annually [22/02/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : SPTO and Fiji Airways partner to bring member countries to LA Travel & Adventure Show [22/02/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Solomon Islands companies move head on support for Women in Business [22/02/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Barnaby Joyce quits as Australian deputy prime minister and National party leader [22/02/2018 - Australia]
- News : Drought hit atolls to receive help [22/02/2018 - Marshall Islands]
- News : No tax, duty on food and building materials from overseas, says Tonga Revenue Minister [22/02/2018 - Tonga]
- Sports News : Fiji 7s players contracted until the World Cup in July, Baber wants to prepare two squads [22/02/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Manu Samoa Sevens for Vegas and Vancouver named [22/02/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Gold Coast 2018 rugby sevens schedule released [22/02/2018 - Australia]
- News Feature : Why is tiny Nauru getting $26.9m in climate finance to build a port? [22/02/2018 - Nauru]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media