- Sports News : Great Britain set to face Tonga in New Zealand in first Test for 12 years [12/11/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Pasifika families and businesses are big contributors to NZ economy: Finance Minister [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : O’Neill: We must stand for Pacific [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Trade, security on Ardern's agenda at APEC summit [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Parliament gets makeover for Xi meeting [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : New Zealand announces Pacific enabling fund [12/11/2018 - Niue]
- Sports News : Kiwis, Mate Ma'a Tonga and Kangaroos to compete in top division of newly-unveiled Oceanic Cup next year [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Australia and Fiji triumph at Oceania Rugby Sevens [11/11/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Tonga beats French Barbarians 49-38 in 13-try thriller [11/11/2018 - Tonga]
- News : 10 Solomon Islands MPs investigated for corruption [11/11/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Australian PM and Defence ministers outline new Pacific engagement plan [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- News : Marshalls’ President Heine calls no confidence vote reasons ‘a smokescreen’ [11/11/2018 - Marshall Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media