- Sports News : PNG Hunters win Intrust Super Cup grand final in last minute [24/09/2017 - Australia]
- Sports News : Fiji Drua deliver statement with big win over Spirit [24/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Joseph Parker beats Hughie Fury on points to retain WBO heavyweight title [24/09/2017 - United Kingdom]
- News Feature : Pacificís largest womenís conference to take place in Suva, Fiji [24/09/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Fijian MP speaks to CSO next generation leaders on Partnerships for SDGs [24/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Pacific proposes microbeads ban [24/09/2017 - Samoa]
- News : Pacific island countries vote to ban asbestos [24/09/2017 - Samoa]
- News : Larger countries must be Proactive to deal with problems they caused PM O'Neill tells UNGA [24/09/2017 - United States]
- News : New Zealand PM Bill English says likely weeks before country has new government [24/09/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : Marshalls reminds UN of nuclear horror [24/09/2017 - United States]
- Business News : Marshalls growth nearly at a standstill [24/09/2017 - Marshall Islands]
- Business News : Minister Wells envisions ACP Countries becoming major fisheries exporters [24/09/2017 - Bahamas]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media