- News Feature : Pacific reset to climate threat - new priorities and tensions for defence? [15/07/2018 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Island resilience partnerships – an act of solidarity [15/07/2018 - United States]
- Business News : PACER Plus signatory Meeting in Samoa [15/07/2018 - Samoa]
- News : Former PNG PM says APEC isn’t what it seems [15/07/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Some sitting Fiji First MP’s apply to contest in 2018 elections [15/07/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Samoa seal RWC spot with win in Germany [15/07/2018 - Germany]
- Sports News : 2018 RWC 7s: ‘The Sledgehammer’ misses out on Fiji World Cup selection [15/07/2018 - United States]
- Sports News : Meninga wants Kangaroos-Tonga Test match [15/07/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Tonga ready to compete with Kangaroos, says David Fusitu'a [15/07/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : France wins 2nd World Cup title, beats Croatia 4-2 [15/07/2018 - Russian Federation]
- News Feature : India training set to enhance climate early warning systems in the Pacific [15/07/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Quality standards being developed for Pacific kava [15/07/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media