- News : Jacinda Ardern on baby news: 'I'll be Prime Minister and a mum' [18/01/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Tongan PM and MPs sworn in [18/01/2018 - Tonga]
- News : Samoa, Haiti and Belize nationals no longer eligible for temporary US Work Visas [18/01/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Bougainville Copper Ltd has Panguna mine licence bid rejected following landowner divisions [18/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : BRED and ANZ banks announce interchange agreement [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific nations want China's aid -- just ask them [18/01/2018 - China]
- Sports News : Samoan Government slapped with $290,000 host fee [18/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Rasta backs Fiji's bid [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News : OECD confirms a delay in developed status graduation [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Understanding China’s approach to aid [18/01/2018 - China]
- News Feature : The bad – and good – of China’s aid in the Pacific [16/01/2018 - Australia]
- News : Kadovar islanders evacuated [16/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media