- News : Lord Tangi appointed interim speaker [19/11/2017 - Tonga]
- News : New Caledonia struck by massive earthquake [19/11/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : Bougainville talks set for Moresby [19/11/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : COP23 – a success: President [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : 22 percent pay rise for Vanuatu Government workers [19/11/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Sports News : NZRL throws support behind yearly Pasifika tournament: 'We'd certainly be open to it' [19/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : ADB reaffirms presence in Cook Islands [19/11/2017 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : No Support for Climate Change Victims as Fiji Sides With Historical Polluters [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : Momentum Builds with New Financial Commitments on Insurance and Forests to Scaled-Up Climate Action by Governments, Cities and Companies [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : Norfolk ‘crushed’ by takeover [19/11/2017 - Australia]
- News : Strong leadership must emerge to drive Pacific COP climate ambition forward - Greenpeace [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- Sports News : Fiji send New Zealand tumbling out of World Cup [19/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media