- Sports News : Samoa beat Fiji to finish top of Oceania Regional Qualifier for 2019 Netball World Cup [22/04/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Marist takes slight advantage home [22/04/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Stalemate between NZ rivals in OFC semi [22/04/2018 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : A Pivotal Moment? The UK Signals Re-engagement with the Pacific [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News : PM O’Neill highlights climate challenge, Samoa PM welcomes Commonwealth focus on vulnerable islands [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News : Be wary of transnational crime PM O'Neill tell world leaders [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Australia and New Zealand take Oceania U18 Sevens titles [22/04/2018 - Australia]
- News : Second evacuation on Ambae will cost Vanuatu government Vt200million: DG Benjamin [22/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News : Climate Action Special envoy pledges $4.5 million to help UN fight climate change in line with the Paris Agreement [22/04/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Commonwealth adopts forward-looking connectivity agenda for trade and investment [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News Feature : Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Communiqué “Towards a Common Future” [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News Feature : Leaders applaud ‘Commonwealth Blue Charter’ on ocean action [22/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media